I’m going to keep this short … and sweet. These need no huge introduction; who doesn’t love a blueberry muffin? And low carb, gluten free at that! No additional artificial sweeteners were added, just the Monkfruit that derives from plants.
You Will Need:
* Almond Flour
* Baking Soda
* Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
* Granulated Monkfruit and Monkfruit In The Raw (if you cannot find that, Granulated Monkfruit is fine)
* (Alcohol-Free) Vanilla Extract
* Butter (sticks for measuring)
* Muffin / Cupcake Cups and Muffin Tins
In your stand mixer or mixing bowl, throw in the following measurements:
* 2 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
* 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
* 1/3 Cup Almond Milk
* 2 Tablespoons Granulated Monkfruit Sweetener
* 3 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
* 3 Tablespoons Butter (microwave for thirty seconds)
* 3 Eggs
* 1 1/3 Cup of Small Blueberries (save enough so you have one for the top of each muffin before baking) / 1 1/2 Cup Large Blueberries
Mix it all together until combined and has a whipped-like texture.
I used my stand mixer for two minutes.
Take your muffin tins and line with the cupcake cups. Take a spoon / ice cream scoop and place an equal amount into each cup.
Take one blueberry and place it in the middle of each mixture. Top each with a teaspoon of Monkfruit In The Raw (if you could not locate, Granulated Monkfruit is fine). This will help brown and get a nice crunchy top.
Place in the oven on 350 for thirty minutes.
When they come out they will be warm and the tops browned. If you prefer not to brown the tops omit the extra Monkfruit topping.
Make sure to test a few with a toothpick to check that they’re done. Place the toothpick directly into the muffins and if it comes out clear they’re done.
Remove them with a spoon or spatula to let them cool in their paper cups outside of the hot baking tray(s).
Place them on a platter and while still warm serve and enjoy!!
You will find them cakey and savory!!!
And your kitchen will smell amazing…
When cooled, reheat for a few seconds without the paper cup in the microwave. Leave at room temp to have with coffee or tea.
Tray is from Magnolia