This was my first Christmas with my husband in our new town of Franklin, and we were only a month into living here. Boxes everywhere… I did the best I could using what we found. I’ll outline the menu and then just show photos, as well as where I got some of the things you’ll see on the table.
Everything we ate was from recipes on this site, I will link them.
- Garlic and Tarragon Shrimp Over Homemade Cheese-free Pesto
- Cream of Zucchini Soup with Onion and Cilantro
- Grilled Figs with Turkey Bacon, Ricotta and a Blueberry Reduction Dressing
- Salmon Wellington with Steamed Broccoli
- Amaretto Sours with Homemade Sugar-free Sour Mix, Orange and Pomegranate Seeds
Here’s some photos, hope it gives inspiration to just use what you have – or whatever you can find when you’re in the messy heap of unpacking!
Here are the pics of how the food turned out…
Bone China Dishes are Wedgewood, Placemats, Chargers, Flower Garland and Napkins are from AFloral, Silverware is Napoleon Bee, Pedastool Crystal Dishes are Waterford, Water Glasses are from Crate and Barrel, Fluted Sour Glasses are Riedel and the Crystal Pitcher is Waterford.